Chicken Breast With Herb Butter
- 1 + 1 servings (dinner + lunch)
2 chicken breasts
½ oz. butter or olive oil
salt and pepper
2½ oz. butter, at room temperature
½ garlic clove
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
½ teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ lb leafy greens, for example baby spinach
- To make it extra simple to prepare herb butter, take the butter out of the fridge 30-60 minutes before starting (optional).
- Start with the herb butter. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl and let sit until it’s time to serve.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Fry in butter or oil on medium heat until the filets are cooked through. Lower the temperature towards the end to avoid dry chicken filets.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of leafy greens and let a generous amount of herb butter melt on top.